Ondo metal co., Ltd. （ hereafter, "company" ） other customers, business partners, etc. （ hereafter, "customers" ） of's acquires and uses personal information when the Act on the protection of personal information （, "personal information protection law" ） engaged in handling these observes, to adequately protect customers ' personal information for the.
- Definition of personal information
- The Personal Information Protection Law defines personal information as "information about an individual" (name, gender, date of birth, and other information that can identify an individual) and a specific individual who survives. We recognize that all information represents the information and attributes (email address, user ID, password, card number, hobbies, title, family structure, physical characteristics, etc.) used incidentally.
- Basic policy
- Our company recognizes the importance of personal information protection in the handling of personal information, and we ensure you comply with the relevant laws and regulations and standards. Also, to persist in the management of personal information in business processes, will continues to promote safety measures for handling of personal information by the established regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- Purpose of use of personal information
We will use your personal information as necessary to accomplish the following purposes.
- ・Providing our products and services
- ・Responses and guidance to inquiries regarding our products and services
- ・New information on our products and services, questionnaires, and analysis of results
- ・Responding to our company applicants
- Scope of use of personal information
We will advance without the consent of the customer will not use personal information beyond the extent necessary to carry out the above purposes. However you can provide personal information to the third party to obtain the consent of the customer, only if:.
- ・When required by law
- ・If there is harm to the administration of the need to cooperate for executing the operations prescribed by laws and by organs of the State or local authorities or commissioned by, get your consent
- ・It is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk
- ・When personal information is provided to a third party to whom we outsource business to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of use.
- Disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information
- If personal information held by the company from the customer requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, etc, will be addressed appropriately based on the personal information protection law. Pleased the procedural steps to please contact the point of contact listed below. To, to confirm your in the disclosure of personal information., you may provided the necessary documents. In addition, we would like charge various expenses such as photocopying and postage required support of the above request from the customer at actual cost.
- Contact for inquiries regarding personal information protection
- For inquiries and questions regarding this content, please contact us. Please contact us from this email form.